LONG TERM OVERSEAS COURSES
Secondary School – Application Process
Step 1: Choosing a School
- Research for school information and receive recommendations from CETA’s consultants.
Step 2: Application
- Fill in the application form.
- Attach grades for the current academic year and last year in English with a copy of the first page of Passport. If the student has taken IELTS or TOFEL test please also submit test scores in the application.
- Pay an application fee.
Step 3: Offer Letter
- Receive an acceptance letter from the institution.
Step 4: Pay for School Fees
- Pay the school tuition fees defined in the invoice.
- Sign the registration form for confirmation and send it back to the school.
Step 5: ICA
- After the payment is accepted. the school will submit “Student Pass” for ICA ( Immigration and checkpoints Authority of Singapore )
Step 6: Booking Flights
- Students can book the flight.
Step 7: Informing the School
- Inform the school indicating the student’s date of departure to get the “Student Pass” at school.