LONG TERM OVERSEAS COURSES
Step 1: School Selection
- Schedule an appointment with a CETA official for a counseling service to assist the applicant in choosing a suitable school.
Step 2: Registration Form
- Fill out the registration form.
- Provide the most recent school transcript in English and a copy of the first page of the applicant’s passport.
- Pay the registration fee.
Step 3: School Response
- Applicants will receive a response from the school with details about the applicant, the recommended year of entry to graduation and school expenses.
Step 4: Obtaining a Canadian Visa
- After the applicant has successfully paid the tuition, applicants are required to obtain further documents to complete the registration process.
- Once registration is complete and sent off, the school in return will issue an Acceptance Letter. The applicant is required to submit the Acceptance Letter to the Canadian Embassy to obtain a Visa.
Step 5: Before Traveling
- Before the date of departure, a CETA official will provide the student with essential information about traveling and living in Canada.